Friday, September 13, 2013

UNO-R's BS Pharmacy Pioneering Batch

BS Pharmacy is my Course. I know your first impression with my course is kinda cheap for you can see pharmacists as sales lady, cashiers and just only dispensing medications. In Fact you are wrong for we carry a high risks for your medications. There is only one pharmacist in every pharmacy. The other employees were just Pharmacy assistants who has a degree of vocational courses or business courses without board examinations. 

There are many schools who offers BS Pharmacy in the Philippines including University of Santo Tomas, University of the Philippines-Diliman, Centro Escolar University, SouthWestern University-Cebu, Our Lady Of Fatima College, Manila Central University, University of San Agustin-Iloilo, and a lot more.










In Negros Occidental, the first University that offers BS Pharmacy course is the University of Negros Occidental Recoletos. I am included to the pioneering batch of the University and I know the pressure is on us. I'm in my 4th year in the said course and I one step closer to real world.


UNOR's BS Pharmacy Logo


UNO-R's First Pioneering Batch
\





No comments:

Post a Comment