Friday, September 13, 2013

Blog Hopping

Blogging is everyone's life. I mean everyone is into blogging in different Social Networking sites where they can express there thoughts and point of view in life. We have Facebook, twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, etc. I'm a Medical student yet blogging is one of my past time. I don't know what hangs me up here, but I really love staying in these sites.

Here are my Social Networking Accounts. You can add me or follow me there;

FACEBOOK



This is my Facebook Account. I have 4000+ friends and 400+ followers. Facebook is where all my Classmates,Schoolmates, Friends and Fans are active. There are more photos posted or updates that are most viewed, liked and commented.


TWITTER



Twitter Account: @nicaynchapstick ; 348 followers, 6800+ tweets and followed 284 people. I love twitter because this is where I can really express my random thoughts and post a lot. I am free to post whatever words coming from my ideas unlike facebook that you should be aware of what you are posting.

INSTAGRAM





Intagram Account: @nicaynchapstick : 210 followers and 208 posts. I love posting pictures. Vanity is my Bestfriend ;-)


Piece of Advice: START BLOGGING

:-)

2 comments:

  1. Buy cannabis Ruderalis online | Buy hybrid cannabis-medimarijuanaweed.com
    medimarijuanaweed.com is a reputable trusted supplier of medical marijuana or cannabis in Canada,USA,EU,AU and most regions in the world. There is a vast array of products,you can order medical marijuana online including indica weed,sativa cannabis,hybrid cannabis,Rick Simpson Oil,cannabis Ruderalis,cannabis oils,marijuana or cannabis seeds.Other marijuana and cannabis accessories are also available in our stores.
    Buy cannabis Ruderalis online today from our stores and enjoy discrete quick delivery with tracking option worldwide
    http://www.medimarijuanaweed.com
    email: sales@medimarijuanaweed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Marijuana, Oxycodone, Adderall, Cocaine, Crystal Meths
    Wickr ID: Spidoplug
    What's App: +1 (972) 360-8189
    Email: joeernest194@gmail.com

    We supply good quality meds worldwide.
    All parcels are shipped discretely and tracking details are provided
    Weed,
    Oxycodone,
    Adderall,
    Cocaine,
    Crystal Meths,
    Fentanyl/Carefentanil Powder etc...

    ReplyDelete